Start Planning Your Week-Long Staycation!
Sure you’ve stayed with us for a day or two in the past, and enjoyed downtown Smithfield, but why not make The Station your home for a week-long stay cation? It’s close to home, so very little travel, but convenient to SO many attractions, interesting activities, and events that you’ve talked about visiting for years, but never had the chance to.
So What’s Close To Smithfield? A Lot!
And make sure to click these links - this list contains VERY cool things to do, super close to The Station!
35 Minutes Or Less...
- Spirit of Norfolk Dinner Cruise
- Go To See On The Carrie B!
- The Wisconsin Battleship Tours
- MacArthur Mall margin
- Naval Base Cruises
- The Rover Sailing Cruise
- Norfolk Zoo
- The Chrysler Museum
- The Norfolk Tides Baseball Game
- Scope Venue Concert & Events
- Harrisons Opera House
- The NorVa Concerts & Theater
- Old Dominion University - Football, The Ted Constant Center For Basketball & Concerts
- Olde Towne Portsmouth- The (super cool) Children’s Museum
- Olde Towne Portsmouth - Sports Hall of Fame
- Olde Towne Portsmouth - nTelos Wireless Pavilion (concerts)
45 Minutes To An Hour...
Yorktown - 45 Minutes
Williamsburg - 45 Minutes