The Captain Sinclair Suite is truly a one of a kind experience. The suite is on the top level of our lighthouse, which is the only lighthouse on the East Coast where you can stay overnight.
The Captain Sinclair Suite features one king bed, fireplace, LCD HD Flat Panel TV, built-in nautical dining table, kitchenette, spiral staircase with access to scenic lighthouse overlook providing panoramic views of the Pagan River and surrounding marshlands, Jacuzzi tub, and upgraded bath amenities.
The Lighthouse at Smithfield Station is ideal for travelers seeking a one of a kind lodging experience.
- Room Details: Bed type : King | Size : +/- 745 sq.ft. | View : 360 Marina / Harbor View | Maximum Guests: 2 | Policies
Room Availability Calendar
In Room Amenities:
- Top level of the lighthouse with panoramic views
- King-sized bed, with upgraded linens
- Large windows all around providing natural light and stunning views
- Spiral staircase to the top of the light and scenic views
- Spacious suite with sitting area and gas fireplace
- LCD HD flat panel TV
- Built-in nautical dining table
- Kitchenette with wet bar
- Large bathroom with granite countertops
- Jacuzzi tub and two headed walk-in shower
- Individually controlled AC/Heat
- Starbucks Coffee in-suite
- Expanded continental breakfast in our restaurant (Monday-Saturday)
- On-site award-winning restaurant open for lunch and dinner.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Brand new state of the art Fitness Center
- Four complimentary bicycle rentals (first come, first serve basis)
- Free wireless Internet
- iHome bedside docking stations
- Signature bath amenities from Bath & Body Works
- 24-hour coffee service in lobby
- Use of business center and library/study
- Free on-site parking
- On-site boardwalk retail shops and marina
Captain Sinclair Suite Gallery