Join the fun for… The TWENTY FIFTH Ever, Pagan River Raft Race!! Saturday, June 27th, 2015 Smithfield Station, Smithfield, VA.
Come one come all for the premier Raft Race on the Pagan River!
On Saturday, June 27th join an all new modeled race in one of these new categories:
- Just for the Kiddos (self explanatory)
- Mrs. Congeniality (decorate and be awesome, maybe be able to float and run a course) or the
- Oldies but the Goodies (totally home built and designed for SPEEEEEEDDDD!) as they battle for the title of King or Queen of the Creek!
All racers will only race once and the course is timed.
The rules are few and far between:
- Must be in the right category. If you aren't we will move you to it.
- In the Oldies but Goodies categories, your hull must be manufactured by you. Not a canoe company or a hobie cat company, but by you in your own back yard with your friends while doing whatever it is you do during build week.
- The more outrageous, the better. Don’t worry; the Coast Guard will be standing by to assist all those that sink! This is truly one of the most entertaining events in Smithfield.
There are real prizes this year and different awards other than just winner!
May even be some dollar dollar bills if you place. Be sure to get your team together, friends, co-workers, enemies or whatever and get down here for this awesome event!