Paddlin’ the Pagan
Smithfield Station’s picturesque riverfront location is ideal for your next eco-tourism getaway. Miles of winding creeks and rivers surrounded by unspoiled marshes and an abundance of wildlife – it all awaits you in this historic town. The neighboring Windsor Castle Park now features a state-of-the-art kayak launch with kayak rental available between Memorial Day and Labor Day on Saturdays and Sundays.
The Paddlin’ the Pagan Package is perfect for any nature lover and features:
- One night accommodations in any of our Deluxe Lodge, Traditional Waterview, or Boardwalk rooms, or our famous Lighthouse Suites
- Dinner for two in our award-winning restaurant, which includes; soup, an appetizer to share, entrée, dessert, coffee or tea, and a bottle of house wine
- Kayak rental for two guests for 2 hours
- Maps of the scenic Pagan River and other local estuaries and waterways
- Continental breakfast (available Mon-Sat, breakfast buffet available Sundays for $13.95 per person)
**The Paddlin' the Pagan Package is available for arrivals Thursday-Sunday Memorial Day through Labor Day. To book this package any other days of the week please call us at (757) 357-7700** All taxes and gratuities included. Other promotional offers cannot be included with this package. Package does NOT include any additional alcoholic beverages.