Smithfield Station’s picturesque riverfront location is ideal for your next eco-tourism getaway. Miles of winding creeks and rivers surrounded by unspoiled marshes and an abundance of wildlife – it all awaits you in this historic town. The neighboring Windsor Castle Park now features a state-of-the-art kayak launch with kayak rental available between Memorial Day and Labor Day on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
The Paddlin’ the Pagan Package is perfect for any nature lover and features:
- One night accommodations in any of our Deluxe Lodge, Traditional Waterview, or Boardwalk rooms, or our famous Lighthouse Suites
- Dinner for two in our award-winning restaurant, which includes; soup, an appetizer to share, entrée, dessert, coffee or tea, and a bottle of house wine
- Kayak rental for two guests for 2 hours
- Maps of the scenic Pagan River and other local estuaries and waterways
- Continental breakfast (available Mon-Sat, breakfast buffet available Sundays for $13.95 per person)
**The Paddlin' the Pagan Package is available for arrivals Thursday-Sunday Memorial Day through Labor Day. To book this package any other days of the week please call us at (757) 357-7700** All taxes and gratuities included. Other promotional offers cannot be included with this package. Package does NOT include any additional alcoholic beverages.